The Alchemy of Prague
May 18-26, 2018
Select Full Package or Deposit below.
Also complete the form below to officially register.
May 18th-26th, 2018
Purchase full package $1500 and save $500
(After March 1, $2000)
|Pay in Full $1500
Reserve Your Space
$600 Deposit Before March 1, 2018
|$600 Deposit before March 1, 2018
- Alchemy Introduction and advanced training with Aurelius Electrum (Paul Harris)
- Enochian Rituals with Dr. Teresa Burns and Alan Moore
- All Presentations and musical events
- Day tours with Eliska Bridges and Eva Lenova
- Tour of Cesky Krumlov with Eva Lenova
- Tour of Prague Castle with Eliska Bridges
- Transfer from Prague to Český Krumlov
- Transfer from Český Krumlov to Prague
- Costume hire in Český Krumlov for our May 23rd party
- Coach tours of surrounding areas, glass factory, sacred spaces and nature walks
Begins May 18th
Ends May 26th back in Prague.
• Airfares and transfer to Prague hotels
• Museum and tourist entry fees
• River Boat cruise fee (approx. $40)
• Meals and drinks (note; hotels provide free breakfast)
The complete Package early payment by 1st March 2018
• $1500 USD (save $500)
• You can secure this price with a $600 deposit by 1st March
After 1st March
• $2000 USD
Best is via PayPal and credit cards
Bank Transfer available
Checks can only be in USD
We highly recommend to commit to the whole event to be able to experience the full impact of the teachings, teachers, tours and sacred places. However, if you wish to select specific events because you cannot make the complete package, please email for individual events fees.
Also references to hotels and other accommodations are listed on the Academy Sacred Geometry website, along with extensive reading and research material.
The Alchemy of Prague Event is
Sponsored and Supported by:
Recommended Hotels and notes:
We highly recommend AirBnB or search for apartments for rent (some references below.)
You need to do accommodation booking completely yourselves.
Simply meet us at the Old Town clock to be guided to venue location (Friday, May 18th)
Any hotel that has an address of Praha 1 means it is very close to the Town’s inner circle.
However, other area codes are OK as Prague has an excellent tram system and most head towards the town center. There is a variety of hotels listed- check on rates that suit your budget.
www.hostel-downtown.cz (Prague 1)
www.advantagehostel.cz (Prague 2)
www.hostelmarabou.com (Prague 3)
www.Goldenhorse.cz Phone: +420 603 841 790
very good for last minute offers on hotel rooms, many are starting at only 35 Euros per night, including apartments.